Finland Immigration

Finland Immigration and Citizenship

Blossom Immigration is a well-established and best Finland work permit visa consultant in Global. Get your free assessment done by Blossom Immigration lawyers. Expanding your company’s operations into Finland is an exciting opportunity for growth. Whether you’re bringing employees from your parent company, hiring new candidates from other countries, or building a talented team with a combination of both, most of your employees will need to obtain a Finland work visa.

Blossom Immigration understands how to get a work visa in Finland. We will take care of the entire process from start to finish, hiring through our Finland entity, handling recruiting and onboarding, and obtaining the necessary work permits for your employees.


A work permit is a document that authorizes a foreigner to work legally in Finland. A permit is issued by the voivode (local governor) competent for the seat/place of residence of the employer. The permit indicates the company that entrusts the execution of work to the foreigner and the position or the type of work that the foreigner is to perform.

The work is therefore regarded as legal only if the foreigner performs the work identified in the permit.

Residence permit for an employed person: This visa is the most common type, and most companies will need to be familiar with it for expanding operations in Finland. There are three types within this category, which are Continuous (A), Temporary (B), and Permanent (P). Employees seeking residence in Finland for the first time should apply for a temporary permit.


To obtain a working visa in Finland, each employee will need:

  • An employment contract
  • A valid passport and passport photo
  • A residence permit for an employed person application
  • Medical certificates

Take the first step towards fulfilling your migration journey! Try our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM by completing our form.
To know more about our service, call us on +971- 43396777.